Complete The Driving Lesson Booking Form Below!
Why Choose Colm Branigan?
Over 25 Years Experience
RSA Approved Driving Instructor
RoSPA Advanced Driving Trainer
Ireland’s First Qualified Driving Coach
Over 250 Five-Star Customer Reviews
Exceptional Pass Rate
Prices from September 1st 2021
ALL LESSONS ARE DELIVERED IN CUSTOMER’S CAR
All Driving Lessons/Pretests/Mock Tests
€53.50 per hour
Driving Lesson Booking Form - North Dublin Areas Only
COVID -19 Protocols from June 2020
Safe resumption of driver training requires all customers to comply with the following driver training customer information.
Customers with COVID-19 symptoms must not attend a training session.
If the answer is “yes” to any of the questions below, customers must not attend a training session:
- Do you have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days?
- Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days?
- Are you a close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2m for more than 15 minutes accumulative in 1 day)?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
- Have you been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time?
Prepare Your Car
Customers who are using their own vehicle for training should ensure that their it is clean and free from any tissues or personal items and that where possible windows on passenger and driver side are left partially open. The ‘recirculated air’ option for the car’s ventilation should be set to ‘off’ to ensure as much fresh air as possible is circulating in the vehicle.
Customers must sanitise their hands before the training commences.
Please wear a face mask during your training session.
Contact protocols will comply with Public Health Authority guidelines in place.
If requested by Public Health Authorities, your contact information, (name and contact number), may be shared by us with the National COVID-19 Contact Tracing Programme.